« Home | trek-tag-tag » | idle chatter » | chasing johan » | the glam squad » | fun hor? » | crikey, he's gone » | "Hello again to all my friends. I'm glad you came ... » | hairy affairs » | to each his lot » | don't you shiver? shiver, shiver »

malaysia can!

teehee. something i got from fahlia in my gmail.

"Tijah budak kampung, tapi bekerja di Kuala Lumpur . Biasalah…bila sudah duduk 'town', mula lupa asal-usul. Pakaian seksi mat, bercinta pula dengan lelaki Mat Salleh. Ke hulur ke hilir menayang boyfriendnya yang bermata biru. Punyalah eksen si Tijah, hinggalah suatu hari dia ternampak lelaki Inggeris tadi dengan wanita lain yang lebih cantik dan bergaya daripadanya.Tijah menangis tiga hari tiga malam. Pada malam keempat, Tijah mengambil sehelai kertas dan menulis surat untuk memutuskan perhubungannya dengan lelaki mat salleh tadi yang baru sebulan dikenalinya. Begini surat yang ditulis oleh Tijah binti Kulup Kecil, yang berjaya di 'curi' oleh wartawan..

John…
I WANT TO CUT CONNECTION US. I have think about this very cook-cook. I know I clap one hand only. Correctly, I have seen you and she walk-walk together at town with eyes myself. You grab hand she. You always ask for apology back-back. I don't trust you again!! You are really crocodile land My friend speak you play wood three. First-first I think my friend lie me. But now I know you correct-correct play wood three. So, I break connection to pull my body from this love triangle. I know this result I pick is very correct, because you love she very high from me. So, I cut this connection to go far from here. I don't want you to play-play with my liver. I have been crying until no more eye water thinking about you. I don't want banana to fruit two times. Safe walk…….Tijah"

funny kan? 'liver' is hati, yes? khekhe.

that perked up my monday a bit. i'm fasting and it's freezing and it has to be the day i didn't bring my jacket. sejuk bangsa hingus meleleh tak rasa punya.

reminded of that cheer from bring it on. BRRR IT'S COLD IN HERE, THERE MUST BE SOME TOROS IN THE ATMOSPHERE!

brr. teeth chatter teeth chatter.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting