« Home | to each his lot » | don't you shiver? shiver, shiver » | density is a measure of mass per unit of volume » | out of the dark » | chicken shit » | prayers please » | with sister sledge buzzing in my mind » | the simon, the bitch and her wardrobe » | in excess » | kids these days have too much spending power and t... »

hairy affairs

sun's shining and the day looks glorious but the office still feels like a freezer.

anyhows, today is my grooming day.

last night's entry reminded me that my own eyebrows need attention. so they're gonna get the bobbi treatment later. so tomorrow onwards you can call me elii KM. elii Kening Medium har de har har. because seriously, roach feeler-like squiggles do not look good on a face.

today will also be the first time in many months since i had a haircut. oh sorry, i don't have hair. i have hay. i have a bale of hay on my head. it seems that dove doesn't work as well as i had expected. but i'm still using it sebab baunya, waduh asiiiiik.

so today i will pamper myself, by myself. some manja-me time. ee geli. anyway.

so the rest of you, have a good weekend with your loved ones, ex-boyfriends or even your colleagues with whom you're going shopping with and who is not your boyfriend muahahaha.

;p

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting