« Home | the glam squad » | fun hor? » | crikey, he's gone » | "Hello again to all my friends. I'm glad you came ... » | hairy affairs » | to each his lot » | don't you shiver? shiver, shiver » | density is a measure of mass per unit of volume » | out of the dark » | chicken shit »

chasing johan

"his eyes, even tho slitty, he's still so cute..."

"damn hot. daaaaaaamnn fucking hott....."

"..i wonder if he'll mind the name johan.."

"yeah and maybe he doesn't quite like babi also..."

"ohno we're the sepet lover brigade. you and your rain also."

johan will be the name of jonathan leong when he gets married to either me or ley. that's right. johan.

i'm switching sides. i still like hady but jonathan.. oh my my.. jonathan leong wo ai ni many many leh! handsome la he. damn sexy can. wo si huan. i'm a fan! if he and hady goes into the finals i'll be very contented cos i don't have to choose who i want to win. both also can. both also i like.

but i feel jonathan's sexier now. my eyes watered a lot when he sang last night. (if you've read my old entries you'll know what i mean by watery eyes.)

now i look forward to idol. jia you jonathan!

** edit

ouh i forgot. CONGRATS LEY! thanks to little i'ril you're now part of the young and superhot aunts club! hee. kita wish kau macam kau yang beranakkan dia. send our love to the sister.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting