« Home | idle chatter » | chasing johan » | the glam squad » | fun hor? » | crikey, he's gone » | "Hello again to all my friends. I'm glad you came ... » | hairy affairs » | to each his lot » | don't you shiver? shiver, shiver » | density is a measure of mass per unit of volume »

trek-tag-tag

*by angeline

TODAY I LOVE
that it's friday
that it's saturday tomorrow. chet.
my eyebrows. hee
my girlfriends
my awin, jila and ley especially
that ley is excited about her first nephew
the anticipation and waiting. oh when will......
my almost-tattered jeans
my (sister's) red birkies
that the big zit on my forehead has rapidly subsided
giggly little secrets
cheche, my nano
my mac lunch with nifal just now, talking about skype and jakarta and whatnots
dinner plans with mr steward later. cheh sounds romantic. walhal tak langsung.
the view outside the office window which looks like it's about to rain. love. night. showers.

next in line: awin. jila. ley (even tho you can't read them muahaha). dha. k dah. hurrrr. sorry love.

i just realise it's more tempting and easier to list what you don't love instead of the other way round. interesting. what's that they say about the glass being half empty again?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting